Brennan Grogan is an attorney at Levine Law Group in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Mr. Grogan concentrates his practice on community association law, business litigation, bankruptcy, and foreclosure defense.
Previously, Mr. Grogan was a certified legal intern at the Florida International University’s Education Advocacy Program, where he vigorously advocated for disabled children in special education and school discipline law. He also obtained a fellowship with The Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County, where he assisted indigent clients in cases dealing with federal and state fair housing laws, disability laws, and consumer debt laws.
Currently, Mr. Grogan is an active member of the Palm Beach County Bar Association. He sits on the Law Related Education Committee and the Community Association Law CLE Committee, and has served as a panelist for the Florida Bar in their Practicing with Professionalism Program.
- University of North Florida, B.A., English
- Florida International University College of Law, J.D.
- Co-Founder and Vice President of the Sports and Entertainment Law Society
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Florida Bar Foundation Public Interest Award
- Dean’s List
- The Florida Bar
- Federal Court, Southern District of Florida
- Federal Court, Middle District of Florida
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers of Palm Beach County
- Law Related Education Committee, Palm Beach County
- Community Association Law CLE Committee, Palm Beach County
Recognition & Awards
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star 2015
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star 2016